Tuesday, September 8, 2015

NOT GOODBYE... BON VOYAGE...

and yet... now.. in this moment.. 
i find myself missing you... will it ever stop??
will i ever get to the point that you are at? 
at being so certain this is what we should be doing? 
at being so certain we should no longer be?
i miss our love 
I miss it so much...
I don't miss the hate
or the lies 
or the secrets
or the pain... 
but I miss... 
you and me... 
every song i hear reminds me of  you
every book on every shelf in this room...
every moment of every day... 
I miss... 
...you... 
i will always love you... 
even if it was never meant for forever... 
I don't want another ... 
I have always just wanted YOU...
 the best version of you...
 to love me always... and to treasure me... 
because you are the only one who ever did... 
and then... 
well,
 we both lost sight of the gift we had in the both of us...

--MX

No comments:

Post a Comment